TOY NEWS INTERNATIONAL :: LOOK – – We’re getting SLAMMED with TURTLE related product in 2016 and i’m really overwhelmed here, so screw it. I trust Dan’s reviews and just am gonna post the imperative walk-thru’s he made with the companies offering the impressive pieces so many will want to add to their collections.
–>> POST the big game weekend and FAT TUESDAY, let’s have some more BATMAN crossover fun featuring one of the Dark Knight’s greatest films of all time and a famous TIGER ELECTRONICS spot-ad of handheld LCD game on the same film.
In the mid to late 1990s, some may recall TIGER Picked up the TMNT license for handhelds based on the classic Turtle show & NEXT MUTATION.
Related bits ::
..in case you missed the BIG KRAANG/TECHNODROME TMNT: OUT OF THE SHADOWSmovie reveal during the game –
– [ in regards to Mix and Match Leatherhead, ect. ] Our Mix N Match figures are currently on HOLD so that we can push new TV characters from the show on Nickelodeon, which is in Season 4. – MEANING THE LINE AND LEATHERHEAD ARE NOT CANCELLED, just on hiatus..~ t
– [ in regards to Half Shell Heroes Rahzar & Roach, and possible Kriby, Mutagen Man, and hopefully Karai ]The HSH Rahzar and Cockroach is shipping and should be hitting shelves at major retailers mid-February.
– [ in regards to the Basic Triceraton, looks like we may ONLY be getting Mozar — maybe this wiull change but for now ]The “Basic Triceraton” is Mozar. He was an Exclusive to Walmart in the month of December, stopped shipping for January and will be hitting shelves in all major retailers now.
– [ Dream Beaver DIRE ] Dire Beaver and Dark Beaver should be hitting shelves in June at all major retailers.
– [ TMNT sidekick 3-pack – perhaps a restructuring of distribution is in order for this one.. ] The Icecream Kitty, Cluckingsworth and Spike Turtle 3 pack was removed from Target’s website and we are no longer moving forward with it.
– [ MUCKMAN ] Muckman is set to be released in 2017.
– [ KRAANG PRIME, this was never promised for release – only his prototype was released ] We are no longer moving forward with the KRAANG PRIME.
..keep in mind things ALWAYS change in this business, and Nickelodeon & Playmates are constantly in a state of flux with these decisions. Fan input is important, and speculation run amok isn’t going to help anyone. If you are really concerned about your favourite release being cancelled – – it’s best to be calm, polite, respectful, patient and direct with your concerns and go straight to the horse’s mouth to get the answers you need. I’ll keep you posted as i learn more.
IDW Games:: **Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past Board Game Kickstarter
1AM Gallery is pleased to present a Cheech Wizard Tribute Show “I Am What I Am” by artist Mark Bode, and the Official San Francisco Release of “Cheech Wizard’s Book of ‘Me’” opening Thursday, February 4th from 6:30-9:30pm.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze is now available on Xbox 360 and PS3 for $39.99, while a Nintendo 3DS version will follow on November 11 for $29.99. For more, visit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Facebook and stay tuned to the Activision Games Blog.
“** Party & Paper Retailer is a national multimedia business magazine and website that provides the latest products and trends for the party, Halloween, costume, balloon, bridal and celebrations industries.”
–>> This actually is a mailing-label ‘alternate cover’ .. a removable piece of paper gently applied to the regular cover of the magazine. The real cover has a “JAZZY JEZEBEL” on it; a lovely “flapper” girl in a semi-risque 1920s – style costume.
Rubie’s Costumes among other companies feature in the magazine. Rubie’s acquired the TMNT License a little over a year ago as you may have seen as recently as this past Halloween. They also feature this “HALLOWEEN & PARTY EXPO” trade-ad spread with all their current and upcoming licenses for costumes and the like.
They are: 1st Prize – Original Monty Moose Artwork with COA James E. Brewer
2nd Prize-Autographed Monty Moose action figure with COA Omar Rivera
3rd Prize- signed print with COA Joshua Fletcher
All prizes will be shipped within the next couple weeks.
This past Thursday; **KidROBOT released these teaser images via their ***facebook page ; so it would appear that KR has acquired the Nick TMNT license for vinyl toys and the like to add too their diverse Designer Artist, comic, and T.V. show licenses.
I’ll try to keep up with this as i can for you, for obvious reasons. Pretty exciting !!