–>> No April foolin’, your favourite teens are back in cereal form !! Fruity with a slightly similar flavour to G.M.’s Trix.
Related notes ::
**Patty Duke Mental Health Project on CrowdRise**
To each of you, all of you and the entire world :-)))
My mother’s life touched tens of millions of people. Her ground-breaking portrayal of iconic American legend Helen Keller launched a career that would span six decades. First on broadway and then on the silver screen, Patty Duke’s characterization of the extraordinary development of the blind/deaf child brought global attention to the plight of people living with those challenges.
This kind of illuminating and compassionate work became the sacred mission of her life. She became a voice for the voiceless and a reassuring presence for the scared, the intimidated and the lost. She was a healer of many souls and a champion for so many in need.
Anna (her given name) fought for civil rights, gay rights and the rights of working actors to name just a few. Her greatest achievement was confronting her mental illness and making her story public. She crossed the Nation speaking and campaigning and lobbying for mental health. My mom took her place as a mental health advocate in the greatest tradition of noble leadership.
Ultimately, her colossal energy and indomitable spirit charged her life and bolstered the sense of purpose and intention that defined her existence. Through countless and often agonizing struggles, she was a deeply committed and tireless WARRIOR.
Before her passing, before the suffering became too great, we talked about how the core mission of her mental health work might continue beyond her life. This initiative will fuel a multi-level approach to achieving results for those suffering with mental illness, and for their families and communities. Public awareness campaigns, lobbying efforts, and supporting a multitude of mental health programs big and small will be organized, prioritized and vigorously pursued.
The funds raised here will establish the Patty Duke Mental Health Initiative: the legal expenses, the formation of a board of directors, the establishing of a location, the hiring of an experienced executive director to manage professional fundraising, initial staffing and all of the costs associated with launching an endeavor of this sort.
Thank you for your love and support. On behalf of my mother, her husband, her children and grandchildren, her family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, supporters, partners and her adoring fans, I give a great big hug and much much love!!!
Yours, Sean Astin
- ON THE Turtle-TOY FRONT :: The TMNT Movie 2 figure line officially announced by Playmates was set for APRIL 10. I believe a special arrangement with Walmart allowed the toys to appear about a week early on palettes delivered to the Walmart stores across the nation and on their toy pegs. As of this week, more stores like Target are getting the basic, vehicle and playsets associated with the film like the Technodrome and the Tactical Truck.
Some T-drome members and i have found a couple not so overwhelming but interesting finds on the Walmart website.
- Revoltech Michelangelo, basic pricing
- TMNT OOTS movie April..stating that this toy is “currently unavailable”, i suspect this April will be available soon. More as as we learn the details. I currently cannot relocate this April on the site. I wonder if this fig is making random appearances on the current Walmart palettes and figure allotments. I best check ibto this,
- Talenthouse :: Design artwork for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Trends International :: TMNT VICKY & Zimer have a peek at the film’s retail poster collection.
More TMNT: Out Of The Shadows @ WonderCon
- Collider Videos ::
- SCREEN SLAM ::
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows: Megan Fox WonderCon Exclusive Interview
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows: Stephen Amell WonderCon Interview
- ArabianIndustry.com:: Nickelodeon debut at The Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC); ** MEFCC
- HeroClix :: Introducing KRANG & MORE !! !!
- MONDO :: MOUSER 1/6 scale 2 pack up for PRE ORDER !!
- Rich’s TMNT NINJATURTLES comic site ::New IDW TMNT Title – TMNT Universe
For anyone still interested in owning a copy of “**TMNT: Odyssey,” that I wrote and Jim Lawson illustrated (with many others), there are still copies available. Send an E-mail to Rich at the following address and he can get your copy on the way very quickly: — — —There is also “TMNT: Odyssey” original available for sale still from Jim Lawson. See it here:– Andrew