MIKE’S KOWABUNGA SURF BUGGY (( 1991 ))
–>> Don’t worry ..GGM’s still hummin’ along into 2018 – so happy belated NEW YEAR everyone!! Kinda the case with only two-full time staff-members. Meh – complaining is for dumm-dumms. Feature posts will be the name of the game for the foreseeable future at least from Tokka. I was recently granted a few more keys to our social media kingdom by the out founder which will get far more frequent updates than the main GGM.
*** GGM on Facebook, Follow & like or just check it out. This facebook page is always open and free to the public with frequent #TMNT updates !! Always hoppin’ and fills in the gaps between the long breaks in updates we”ve been havin’ here. ***
Whatever the case may be, the GGM site is an important part of the news aggrigate fan base here, and this update has been about 6 months in the making so enjoy !!
Mike’s Kowabunga Surf Buggy
The Dune-drivin’, Sand-Surfin’ Beach Machine
Whoa, dude! Grab your board and slip into some skimpy shorts, cuz Mike’s takin’ his Kowabunga Surf Buggy to blue heaven, curl city, water wonderland – you know, the beach. Strap yourself in and take the most radical ride of your young life as Mike drives off dunes and skids in sand. But don’t worry, the sand skiddin’ traction tires never lose their grip. And with the reciprocatin’ surfboard bumper, bumps bite it before you ride it. While Raph fires on the Foot with the soakin’ soda can machine guns, you can chill it, and snag yourself a sand snack or some frozen fire power from the chillin’ ammo chest. What if the Foot don’t fall, you say? Well, keep it cool, cuz if Raph don’t fizz ’em, then you can slam and jam ’em with the detachable spiked beach ball bomb. And to end your bodacious day at the beach, you can watch Mike waste some waves on the Surf Buggy’s wave wackin’ super surfboard. Kowabunga, Dudes!
‘PETER PANDA’ CHILDREN’S PALACE price tag
Let’s cut to the chase so i can get this out of the way, “RISE OF THE TMNT” is all the talk GOOD AND BAD of coarse on the interwebs. I’ll discuss this past week’s leak briefly i can and elaborate a bit of what i personally know.
- The “Tumbling Turtle” Tumblr blog released this supposed licencing expo cell pic that kinda weren’t supposed to release. Tokka had seen this a couple months back but remained quiet as i was still trying to process how i would phrase what i have learned about the Toonier Andy Suriano inspired designs of the new show. In the end i was specifically trying to time it out as long as possible as to not get in the way of the official NICKELODEON reveal and to not get anyone in trouble ( . and for respect of the Nickelodeon group whom i have to high regards for at this point, sorry). This person has been trying to pry as much info as they could out of me for a number of months now. Being the pussycat that i am, i was trying to be polite as i could without spilling everything i learned. The stress from the pressure from was barely averted – but here we are at the official reveal.
Follow the link above for the live feed of Eric Bauza’s hosted reveal on FB at 1 PM EST.
- ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY’s REVEAL is already here tho’ .. check it out.
- Be sure to check out our pal at THE SEWER DEN for more NICK RISE OF THE TMNT related fun !!
TOKKA DOES ADVISE YOU TO BE AS OPEN-MINDED as you can to the show’s new direction !! i know it’s not easy, but try !!
So ICYMI , here’s more on RISE – ::
- FRESH FROM THE SEWERS :: ROB PAULSEN REVEALS “RISE OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES” DETAILS ( late 2017 article ~ t )
- John Cena as Baron Draxum, New Logo ??
- APRIL art confirmed to NOT be “RISE” April..
.Elaborating slightly on what i understand of the show.. ::
Echoes of prior animated productions like Lloyd Goldfine’s 2003 4KIDS TMNT show take shape in Ant Ward’s newer 2D production, the Foot Clan may seem to emanate newer powers, “MIST – LIKE” powers not to dissimilar from the FOOT MYSTICS in the 2k3 toon. Be that in “magical powers” in general or in teleportation remains to be seen.
Sean Schemmel’s “THE ANCIENT ONE” from TMNT 2k3 , Splinter’s super-elder sensei looks to be a slight influence on Rise’s Eric Bauza Splinter. Prolly will be a more serious character than the “eternally youthful” teacher. Then again, if you know Eric – – Splinter may be even more fun & humorous than we think !! !!
- Some of the new designs of the most iconic villains in the RISE – show remind me of classic, cartoon “EXECUTIONER” tropes.
- An all new cybernetic, corpulent mutant villain of gargantuan proportions may come to play in this new series. Could this be one of Maurice LaMarche’s hillariously disturbing vocal roles ( as part of one of the veteran TMNT VAs brought in by Rob Paulsen !! ) ?!
I’ll elaborate more when i feel comfortable to do so, when it is appropriate and won’t get in Nickelodeon’s way. We’ll see.
Rocky Mountain Rich’s TMNT Collection 1st quarter TMNT comic schedule !!::
Updated DEC 27 11:55 MT – dates subject to change
06 – TMNT #77; Batman/TMNT II #1; TMNT Adventures, Vol. 14 TPB; TMNT, Vol. 02: The Darkness Within TPB
13 – TMNT Amazing Adventures: Robotanimals HC
20 – TMNT Universe #17; Batman/TMNT II #2
14 – TMNT Universe #20; TMNT Universe, Vol. 03 TPB
21 – TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo: Expanded Edition HCTMNT, Vol. 18: Trial of Krang TPB;Batman/TMNT II #5
28 – TMNT #80; TMNT/Ghostbusters II TPB
?? – Kevin Eastman’s Roninbebop TPB
Again, i’ll try to be back here on GGM ASAP. Thanks for followin’ us on Social Media, your continued patience and support !! Ya Cowabungholes !! !! >;}
More later. ~ t